Saturday, April 07, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!! Please remember the reason for the season

The last seven utterances of Christ:

Luke 23:34: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Luke 23:43: "Today you will be with me in paradise."

John 19:26-27: "Woman, behold your son; son, behold your mother."

Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

John 19:28: "I thirst."

John 19:30: "It is finished."

Luke 23:46: "Father into your hands I commend my spirit."

The visit of the angel:

Mathew 28:5-7: "The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. [6] He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. [7] Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

No comments: